Who we are?
‘ASIANLINK EMINENCE ACADEMY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES LLP’ is a private educational company, accredited by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) which works on the principle of transparency, trust and integrity .To nurture our students with constant and continuous current knowledge and develop better insight skills, healthy habits, envisioning and intuitive abilities so that they realize their utmost potential and act original with their clear vision, conviction and confidence, being competent and thus be an inspiration to others besides charting their own success.
To built an organization on the principle of transparency, trust and integrity .To nurture our students with constant and continuous current knowledge and develop better insight skills, healthy habits, envisioning and intuitive abilities so that they realize their utmost potential and act original with their clear vision, conviction and confidence, being competent and thus be an inspiration to others besides charting their own success. Want our dear students to be a dynamic personality by providing them world class education and by taking care of their intellectual, physical, psychological and ethical wellbeing.
To be a trusted leader in education sector by providing a quality/innovative solutions to our students .Our core purpose is to provide best education with excellence, creative, innovative and motivational knowledge to our students in best.
Rules and Regulation
- To apply for any of the course, fill up the enrollment form available at our offices in your own hand writing.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during class, and on ‘Silent mode’ in the Institute premises.
- Students should arrive in the class 5 minutes before the class. Students who are late will not be allowed to enter the class.
- A student has to attend minimum 80% of the classes during the tenure of the course falling which, unless there are sufficient reasons for such absence with proof, the name of the particular student will be struck off from the register. A student who is absent for more than one month and less than 2 month without any intimation will have to pay fine as may be decided by the institute.
- A student who is continuously absent for more than four weeks will have to take re-admission with full fees at the institute for continuance of the course.
- No refund of fees is permissible under any circumstances.
- Any change of address or telephone number should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of Asianlink Eminence Academy of Professional Studies, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Students are not permitted to make any request or express their choice for a particular batch or faculty or an instructor of the institute.
- Any student found guilty of misbehavior within the institute premises will be dealt with suitably as per the norms of the institute.
- Smoking, Tobacco Chewing, Consumption of alcohol and use of narcotics are strictly prohibited in the premises of Institute. Students founded in the case will be dismissed from the Institute and will be handed to the law enforcement authorities.
- Damage to the property of the Institute like tampering with fixtures, will be viewed seriously and cost of damage will be recovered from the concerned students.
- If the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the Institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, student may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Director in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent
- Asianlink Eminence Academy of Professional Studies reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Managing Director will be final & binding on the students & the parents
- The authorized media of communication between the students and Institute is the Notice Board; the students are expected to read the notice board regularly. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss of the students due to their negligence.
- Students are encouraged to voice their opinion and engage each other in healthy debate. But they must be polite to other students and teachers in the class.
- All the students are expected to follow a proper code of conduct in the Institute.
Collection of Admission form and Prospectus followed by payment of prescribed Admission fees with Service tax and other applicable fees
- Low Cost Coaching for all types of competitive exams
- Interactive classroom approach.
- Intensive and updated study materials.
- Training by expert faculties.
- SHORT – CUT Methods to approach Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude Questions.
- TIPS AND TRICKS on how to crack bank exam easily.
- Practice Test Series.
- Doubt Clearing Classes
- Separate Doubt clearing sessions.
- Weekly quizzes on current affairs and discussions on major news headlines.
- Providing Training for Personal interview and Group Discussion.